26 February 2008

28th Golden Raspberry (Razzie) Award “Winners”

Ok, this blog has been a bit movies heavy recently, so I guess Hollywood should be brought down to size with the announcement of The Razzie's: which "dis-honor Worst Achievements in Film". Kind of a reverse Oscars. This year just three films swept the board, and Eddie Murphy achieved the enviable feat (and broke the record) by "winning" three out of the four worst acting awards in a single year. Li-Lo was a close second. The "winners" receive a gold spray painted giant raspberry for their achievements.

Remind me never to watch these three films.



  • Worst Picture: I Know Who Killed Me
  • Worst Actor: Eddie Murphy (as Norbit) Norbit
  • Worst Actress (TIE) : Lindsay Lohan (as Aubrey) and Lindsay Lohan (as Dakota) I Know Who Killed Me
  • Worst Supporting Actress: Eddie Murphy (as Rasputia) Norbit
  • Worst Supporting Actor: Eddie Murphy (as Mr. Wong) Norbit
  • Worst Screen Couple: Lindsay Lohan and Lindsay Lohan (as The Yang to Her Own Yin) I Know Who Killed Me
  • Worst Remake Or Rip-off: I Know Who Killed Me: Rip-Off of Hostle, Saw and The Patty Duke Show
  • Worst Prequel or Sequel: Daddy Day Camp
  • Worst Director: Chris Siverston I Know Who Killed Me
  • Worst Screenplay: I Know Who Killed Me Written by Jeffrey Hammond
  • Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie:(New Category!) I Know Who Killed Me

No comments: