This one is about the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list. Originally created for a newspaper article in 1949, J. Edgar Hoover, then head of the FBI was impressed with the response and the Bureau has produced a list ever since. There is no numerical order to the list so criminals don't compete to being public enemy number one.
The current list is:
- Jorge Alberto Lopez-Orozco - unlawful flight to avoid prosecution - murder
- Usama Bin Laden - murder of US nationals outside the United States - conspiracy to murder US nationals outside of the United States- attack of a federal facility resulting in death
- Diego Leon Montoya Sanchez - cocaine delivery/distribution/import - money laundering - obstruction of justice
- James J. Bulger - organised crime - murder (18 counts) - drugs - extortion - money laundering
- Emigdio Preciado Jr - unlawful flight to avoid prosecution - attempted murder of a police officer - assault with deadly weapon - parole violation
- Robert William Fisher - unlawful flight to avoid prosecution - murder (3 counts) - arson
- Victor Manuel Gerena - bank robbery - unlawful flight to avoid prosecution - armed robbery - theft
- Glen Stewart Godwin - unlawful flight to avoid confinement - murder - escape
- Jon Savarino Schillaci - unlawful flight to avoid prosecution - sexual assault - possession of child pornography
- Alexis Flores - unlawful flight to avoid prosecution - kidnapping - murder
Not a nice bunch really.