24 October 2007

Pixar - the world's greatest production company.


I've just come back from seeing Pixar's Ratatouille. Brilliant. Possibly their best. As well as being one of the best looking films I've ever seen, CGI or otherwise. It's very funny, brilliantly scripted and just so damn filmic for an animation. The characterisation is superb and with "acting" to match. Highly recommended and probably the best film I've seen this year. So here's by list of Pixar's best feature films on order of preference:
My favourite Pixar movies:
  1. Ratatouille
  2. Finding Nemo
  3. Monsters Inc.
  4. Toy Story 2
  5. The Incredibles
  6. Toy Story
  7. A Bug's Life

Unknown: Cars - I haven't seen it.

Reading that back I realise that I love A Bug's Life... and Toy Story. The thing is they're all so bloody good it's very difficult to put them in order. I recommend them all!

No comments: