10 March 2008

Quiz: Where in the World?

You may have noticed I haven't been around for a while. Well, I've been on holiday. Yes, the hotel had internet access but I wasn't going to pay four Dinah and hour when the all inclusive bar was waiting. Yep, we went to Tunisia, not the nicest place I've ever been and a nice break and quality time with Sally. Here's a GoogleEarth image of the area we stayed, Port El Kantaoui:




So, I thought today's list could be a picture quiz (probably the most difficult you'll ever do!). Now I'll be amazed if you get all of these but here goes. Below are twelve satellite images of places I've visited or been on holiday to over the years. See if you can name any of them. Put your answers in the comments. Good luck! Click images to see a bigger version of the images.
1. 2.


3. 4.


5. 6.


7. 8.


9. 10.


11. 12.

I'll post the answers when I have enough guesses!

No comments: