11 June 2008

Best beards

After the exitement of Bearded Theory festival (when I managed to grow a "brazilain", as someone described it) and the cricket season well under way with England winning the third test and series against New Zealand (I know very little about the game, I'm certainly not a fan!) I have noticed that AOL's front page is running a list of the top 20 greatest cricket beards, so I had to pinch it:


WG Grace (England

Muttiah Muralitharan (Sri Lanka)



Hashim Amla (South Africa)


Mike Brearley (England)
Ian Botham (England)


Inzamam ul Haq (Pakistan)

Wasim Raja (Pakistan)

Saeed Anwar (Pakistan)

Merv Hughes (Australia)

Andy Roberts (West Indies)

Bishen Bedi (India)

Monty Panesar (England)

Bill Frindall (BBC Test Match Special)

Viv Richards (West Indies)

Dennis Lillee


Daniel Vettori (New Zealand)

Malcolm Marshall (West Indies)

Mike Gatting (England)

Mohammad Yousef (Pakistan)

Sandip Patil (India)

No comments: