...it's a list of Gordons.
Inspired by The Poice concert on Saturday night I had an idea for a list.
For those of you who don't know Sting's real name is Gordon, not a particularly cool name. So here's a list of cool Gordon's:
- Sting - lead singer of The Police (Gordon Sumner)
- Flash - ah ah, saviour of the Universe
- Gin - with ice and lemon on a hot day
- Gordon Ramsey - f***ing successful chef
- Gordon Banks - bit before my time but he won the World Cup (before losing an eye)
- Gordon the Gopher - squeaky star of CBBC's broom cupboard
- Commissioner Gordon - Batman's buddy (esp when played by Gary Oldman)
- Gordon Freeman - scientist action hero from Half Life games
- Richard F Gordon - he's been into space, not many people can say that
- Gordon the Big Engine - #4 in the Thomas the Tank Engine universe, can you see I struggled for this one
Not quite making the grade: Gordon Baxter, Hannah Gordon, the Bare Naked Ladies album, the moron from the song Jilted John, Gordon Honeycomb, Gordon Burns, Gordon Strachan and Gordon Brown